We ask that you please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for you to
change into a comfy robe & sandals, and relax in our fireside lounge. Here, you may enjoy
seasonal fruit and snacks, as well as herbal tea and purified water.
On your first visit with us, we will have a short consultation form for you to fill out. If you
wish to have a shower after your treatment, please schedule it with our guest services at the
time of booking.
This amazing Swedish massage treatment may help soothe sore achy muscles, relieve ten-
sion, reduce stress, increase circulation and promote relaxation. This technique is custom-
ized to your needs and can either be light or medium pressure.
- $76.00 for 45 min
- $91.00 for 60 min
- $106.00 for 75 min
Hot Rock & Relax
An ancient treatment that combines the benefit of heated basalt stones with traditional Swedish massage. Oils and hot stones are used to warm the muscles, which allows for deeper relaxation and well-being.
- $131 for 75 min
Our spacious ‘room for two’ allows you and your companion to simultaneously receive massages. Great experiences are always better when shared with someone special.
Your choice of Relax / Sore & Tired Muscles / Energize aromatherapy blends.
25 Reasons to Get a Massage
Members of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
A growing body of research supports the health benefits of massage therapy for conditions such as stress, fibromyalgia, low-back pain and more. Here are 25.
1. Relieve stress
2. Relieve postoperative pain
3. Reduce anxiety
4. Manage low-back pain
5. Help fibromyalgia pain
6. Reduce muscle tension
7. Enhance exercise performance
8. Relieve tension headaches
9. Sleep better
10. Ease symptoms of depression
11. Improve cardiovascular health
12. Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
13. Decrease stress in cancer patients
14. Improve balance in older adults
15. Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
16. Temper effects of dementia
17. Promote relaxation
18. Lower blood pressure
19. Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
20. Help chronic neck pain
21. Lower joint replacement pain
22. Increase range of motion
23. Decrease migraine frequency
24. Improve quality of life in hospice care
25. Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea