Laser Hair Removal
& Skin Treatments
Laser hair removal is one of our most highly sought after treatments! We use medical grade equipment in our clinic with the goal of providing affordable effective treatments for men and women alike.
Before your first treatment, you will need a short 15 minute consultation with one of our skin- care consultants. This is needed to assess your skin type, assess your suitability for treatment and discuss how to prep your skin for the best possible result.
- Hair Removal
- Folliculitis (Ingrown hairs)
- Collagen Remodelling
- Fine Lines
- Dull Skin
- Age Spots
- Epidermal Melasma
- Broken Capillaries
Why choose treatments with the DermaLase IPL?
Nu Body Equipment, a Canadian company, manufacturers the DermaLase IPL for Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation. It is Health Canada approved and CSA certified. Nu Body Equipment have undergone clinical studies, safety and effectiveness testing. With the DermaLase IPL, you can be sure that you have chosen a reputable medical grade IPL to receive your treatments. All technicians using the DermaLase have undergone training and certification. Milica Salon Spa has chosen the DermaLase to offer you safe, effective and affordable treatments for men and women alike.
Duration of services are an approximate.
|Chin & Upper Lip||$100|
|Front of Neck/ Beard||$125|
(Lip, Chin, Cheeks, Forehead)
|Nape of Neck||$90|
|Sides of Face/ Side Burns||$85|
|Forearms to Elbow (Women)||$125|
|Forearms to Elbow (Men)||$155|
|Upper Arms (Women)||$125|
|Upper Arms (Men)||$155|
|Full Arms (Women)||$225|
|Full Arms (Men)||275|
|Hands & Fingers||$75|
|Chest & Abdomen||$300|
|Tummy (Bikini to Belly Button)||$75|
|Upper Legs & Knees||$185|
|Lower Legs & Knees||$165|
|Toes and Feet||$75|
Pre & Post Care
Pre Laser Instruction
• Cease any excessive sun exposure for four to eight weeks prior to treatment.
• No tanning products for two weeks prior to treatment.
• Notify staff of any medications you are currently taking to determine if they are photosensitive
• No IPL treatments while pregnant.
• Shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
• No excessive exercise that will cause profuse sweating for 24-48 hours post treatment.
• No hot baths or showers for 24 hours post treatment.
• No perfume, lotions or make up 24 hours after treatment, except mineral make-up.
• Use hypoallergenic SPF30 sunblock for protection in treated areas and apply liberally and often.
Facts & Questions
Q: How many treatments will I need for Hair Removal?
A: 6-8 treatments depending on the area. Some future touch-up treatments may be required, due to hormonal or other medical reasons.
Q: When will I see some results?
A: Approximately 20% reduction of hair per treatment.
Q: Are the treatments painful?
A: Most clients do not find the treatments painful due to the cooling system.